- NEW HAVEN, CT: Bobby Perette (Marshfield, MA) scores 24 points against the Falcons of Albertus Magnus in tonight's defeat in nonconference action.
- Date: 11/21/1994
- Score: Albertus Magnus 91, Anna Maria 69
- Records: Albertus (3-1), Anna Maria (0-6)
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- The first half was highlighted by Perette's game high 12 points against a strong defensive Albertus team. While on the opponent's side Jahmerikah Green-Younger had a team high 11 points going into the half.
- The second half finished with Perette having a game high 24 points with 6 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Mike Rapoza (Charlton, MA) finished with another double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds.
- Ralph Grasso (Marlborough, MA) contributed 14 points of his own to go along with his 3 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Green-Younger was the leading scorer for the Falcons with 16 points with 2 rebounds and an assist.
- Terry Dawkins finished with a double-double for Albertus with an even 10 points and 10 rebounds.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- The AMCATS finished just under the Falcons in shooting with 43.1% to their 45.8%.
- They did shoot at a higher percentage from beyond the arc with a 38.1% compared to Albertus's 29%.
- Anna Maria was out rebounded 51 to 34, but tied the Falcons in assists with 15.
- Anna Maria returns to action on the 26th when they travel to Clark University for a 4 PM contest.