- WORCESTER, MASS: The Anna Maria Men's Basketball team snagged their first win of the young 2019-2020 season this afternoon against Clark University.
- Date: 11/26/2019
- Score: Anna Maria 81, Clark 72
- Records: Clark (3-4), Anna Maria (1-6)
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Bobby Perette (Marshfield, MA) continues to deliver for the AMCATS this season. He continues to be the top scoring threat with another 20-point game against the Cougars. Perette had a team high 22 points, 2 rebounds, and an assists.
- Mike Rapoza (Charlton, MA) finished with another double-double. He totaled just one rebound shy of Perette's total points with 21 boards. Mike also added 16 points, 3 assists, and 2 steals.
- Ralph Grasso (Marlborough, MA) also contributed 16 points, 5 assists, and 4 rebounds tonight for the 'CATs.
- For Clark, Tyler Davern finished with his own double-double with 12 boards and a game high 27 points.
- Biko Gayman also put up double digits for the Cougars with 18 points and 8 assists.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- The AMCATS finished on top with a 50.8% shooting percentage compared to a 43.3% for Clark.
- Anna Maria also finished ahead in the rebound category with 42 total boards to a Cougar 32.
- Clark also fell short in assists with 16 to AMC's 21.
- Anna Maria returns to action on December 5th against Becker College. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 PM in Leicester Massachusetts.