The Anna Maria College Men’s Soccer Coaching Staff takes great pride in recruiting well-rounded student-athletes who are fully committed both to their academic and athletic development.
Below are listed some simple steps that you can take as a prospective student-athlete to help us help you in the recruiting process.
1. Recruiting Questionnaire. Fill out our men’s soccer recruiting questionnaire completely so we have all of your information on hand to review as needed
2. Contact Men’s Soccer Head Coach Jacob Pesarcik via e-mail (email@example.com) and introduce yourself, provide information about yourself both academically and athletically, provide game/tournament schedule(s), game/highlight film and feel free to ask Coach Jake any questions regarding Anna Maria College or the Men’s Soccer Team.
3. Set-up a campus visit. Contact Men’s Soccer Head Coach Jacob Pesarcik via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with some preferred dates you would like to visit campus. Coach Jake will respond to you to confirm availability as well as provide further details regarding your campus visit. Usually, a campus visit is 1 hour long (meet with Coach Jake and Coaching Staff, Campus Tour, meet with current players and academic/admissions personnel as requested). Coach Jake and coaching staff are available throughout the year, both during the week and weekends and are always happy to meet with prospective players.
4. Send game/highlight film to Men’s Soccer Head Coach Jacob Pesarcik via e-mail (email@example.com) as well as links to your online recruiting profiles. The Coaching Staff makes huge efforts to see all prospective players play in-person within a competitive environment.
5. Come out and see the team play in-person. Check out our Fall game schedule by clicking the link below. Send Coach Jake an email in advance at (firstname.lastname@example.org) so he can be aware you are attending and can plan accordingly.
6. Apply for Admission into Anna Maria College. Click the link below to review the Admissions requirements. Once you have completely submitted all the required materials to our Admissions Office, you will have a decision within 2-6 weeks. Contact Coach Jake via email at (email@example.com) so he can be aware you have submitted your application.
7. Visit our college website. Learn more about Anna Maria College and our Athletics by visiting our websites. Click the links below.
It is extremely important for our coaching staff to get to know you throughout recruiting process both as a person and as a player. It is also important for you as a prospective student-athlete to keep in-touch with us and keep us up-to-date of your progress and status. All the best!
Men's Soccer Head Coach
Anna Maria College
50 Sunset Lane
Paxton, MA 01612
AMCATS Center #104
Phone: (484) 597-1208